photo blog-1.jpg
 photo 15_526F672C.jpg
HOMIE ABOUT BLOGGERS
UNIQUEENS DUODREAMS extra

“You're so convinced you'll disappoint people if you show them that you're not perfect. You don't realize you are perfect. Your imperfections are what make you perfect. They make you you. That's what people love. It's what I love too.”

Follow Mw


NUFFNANGS


its all about us


Previous post

Break The Code
My Fashion Item
You Wake Me Up when it's all over
Back to Blog Life ♥

advertisment


Title: Get Hollyhoque 1
written on Sunday, April 6, 2014 @ 4:41 AM ✈{ 0 comments }

Although I am Uniqueens owner but i still love to shop for others!!
Girls just can't get enough of clothes isn't it ?!

I personally think Singapore got a lot's of online boutique selling nice clothes! 
& one of my favorite one -


Imma happy girl when they announced that they do ship to Malaysia now!! 
Well , I picked two piece =) 
Sharing one of it first because i worry it might be too long if posted 2 in one post =) 


Here's my 1st Choice ! 
All in a day Charmer Dress 
Checkered Print Sleeveless with a best fitting cutting ! 
This piece comes along with lining too ! No doubt the quality is good =)
I choose Navy Blue instead of black and yeah it just simply match with my heels =D 
Okay~ Picture showing time ^o^


   Filtered color make this picture make more EMO =P 










In case you are interested with my heels? 
I actually bought it from Taobao and I simply love it cut off string that my elephant leg look slimmer?
LOL . 

 Here's come the best picture that i feel ? Hmm... sy*ksendiri ><
 love the lightning effects ! 
0 edit ^^V credit to beloved photographer - Agnes Lew


I loved my second choice so much !!! and i guess you will love it too 

Hollyhoque - They are a Singapore based fashion label and have been in the industry for about 6 years now! 
Apart from having an online store, they also have 1 store in Far East Plaza #01-31 and another store opening at Orchard Gateway in this month!
 Almost 90% of our apparels are self manufactured, so you won't find them selling anywhere else! 

For any enquries, feel free to drop them an email at hollyhoque@gmail.com 

GOOD NEWS ONLY FOR YOU my dear followers !! 
                 
Key in this along with your orders !! 
   Discount code: esthermsia

   To get FREE REGISTERED SHIPPING to Malaysia with minimum purchase of SGD35!
which means around RM90 you can get a FREE SHIPPING to your doorstep! =D



Peace SMILE to end this post. Thank you so much for reading and
 i hope you enjoy my outfit post =D



© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Have a nice blogging day !