photo blog-1.jpg
 photo 15_526F672C.jpg
HOMIE ABOUT BLOGGERS
UNIQUEENS DUODREAMS extra

“You're so convinced you'll disappoint people if you show them that you're not perfect. You don't realize you are perfect. Your imperfections are what make you perfect. They make you you. That's what people love. It's what I love too.”

Follow Mw


NUFFNANGS


its all about us


Previous post

You Wake Me Up when it's all over
Back to Blog Life ♥

advertisment


Title: My Fashion Item
written on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 @ 9:50 AM ✈{ 0 comments }

Decided to back to my blog.
Will try update instantly and i hope you readers will follow me here.
I appreciate much. 

Photographer of the day X BFF X Lilian
I love this photo of me , i feel so nolikeme ! =P

Shitting pose #1 


*shitting pose #2
To be honest , i capture like more than 10 times for this perfect one.
ithinkitsperfectcomparetotherestphotola noothermeaning peace '',)
especially my hair =P





Loving this super angle ! it look like i got a very long slim leg !
Photo lie you ! i am very fat in real =X 


 Alright ! Last photo before i end my pose !
I've no idea why my face expression always that ;E
Forgive me. But i love this photo much.
The wind slowly blow my hair !! 



I have to thanks real much for Happy2u for sponsoring me the loafer ! 
I mad love in it.
Its my first try with Black X white X Boyish look ? another part of me
in case u dont know i used to wear what always . i always go for pastel / light / soft color

Top / Bag / Skort all from Uniqueens <3 br="">
Thanks for reading ! Gonna update more often here.
Next post probably my #after you food post in Bangkok ! 



© 2012 Layout made by mintrose. Have a nice blogging day !